See HTML file.
Title is available from:
Berean Publishing Trust
52a Wilson Street
Is God a Person
Charles H. Welch
The Bible's answer, including a reflection on the creeds of orthodoxy.
- The Being of God
- `God is Spirit'
- Elohim and Jehovah. Titles of relation
- God in His relation to creation
- Why is Elohim, the plural form, employed?
- Jesus Christ is Jehovah
- The Doctrine of the Trinity,
and the use of the word `Person'
- The term `Economy' as applied to
the doctrine of the Trinity
- To Whom is Creation ascribed in the N.T.?
- The Father