Studies dealing with the position of the believer in Christ.
- The text itself and brief notes on the word `Holy'
- `Without blemish', the sacrificial character
- `Unreproveable', blameless in the court of law
- `The washing of water by the Word'
- `Not having spot or wrinkle'
- `Before Him' and `beside Him'
- The sphere and realm of our glorious acceptance
- Entire sanctification - unblameable in holiness
- `Ye are washed', symbolism applied
- Batheing, Rinsing, Washing
- `Made meet'
- The practical response, `worthy'
- `Sincere and without offence'
- `An odour of a sweet smell'
- `Ye are unleavened'
- `Accepted' and `acceptable'
Developed by © Levend Water All rights reserved